Grid-Tied Inverter (GTIB)
The GTIB product line are grid-tied inverters which offer high efficiency, proven reliability and flexibility as bidirectional inverters.
Currently the GTIB product line is offered in 30 kW, 100 kW, and 500 kW.
- Maximum solar array output with advanced MPPT tracking
- Reduced failure rate and increased lifespan with metallized-polypropylene capacitors
- Advanced, high-capacity switches operate at low temperature
- DC battery energy storage and dynamic AC load control for backup power and demand response
- Supports coordinated micro-grid operation
- Wide voltage input range
- Compatible with flat-plat, concentrated photovoltaic, DC generators, optional AC input
|DC Voltage Range||280 - 600 VDC|
|Rated Output Voltage||480 VAC +10%, -12%, 3-phase|
|Line Frequency||60 Hz nominal |
57 - 60.5 Hz range (field adjustable)
|Harmonics||IEEE 1547 compliant, <5% Current THD|
|Rated Power||30-500 kW|
|Performance Monitoring & Data Logging||Real-time & historical, web-based performance data
*The GTIB- 100E is certified to CE and compliant for European import and operation.
- Demand Response Inverter
- Grid-Tied Inverter
- Energy Storage Systems
- Variable Speed Drives