This industrial energy storage solution provides advanced functionality for frequency regulation, demand response, backup power, microgrids, and peak-shaving. The Princeton Power Systems ReActive Energy Storage system is integrated into a weatherproof, transportable container.
Modular up to 2MW DRI-10 (10kW Demand Response Inverter) GTIB-30 (30kW Demand Response Inverter) Configuration Options: Princeton Power Systems Site Controller with communications options.
- Enables multiple generators to tie in to a micro-grid via AC-coupling
- Reduces generator operating time, wear, and maintenance
- Enables monitoring and control of flexible grids with high power quality
- Built-in redundancies, for highly-reliable micro-grid systems
- Ancillary Services
- Provides distributed grid services in 10/30kW modules
- Participates in Area Frequency Regularion and other ISO markets
- Built-in DNP3, Modbus and other communications for third-party software compatibility.
- Grid Support Services
- System Agregate Capabilities
- Peak-power shaving, time-shifting, demand response
- Enables high penetration levels of solar behind substations by resolving voltage issues
- Smooth intermittency, ramping, flicker from large wind farms
- Battery Options - 25kWh- 5mWh - Lithium ion
- Provides improvement in energy density
- Provides improvement in cycle life
- Lead Acid (AgM0)
- Common Commercially-available battery chemistry
- Cost-effective for several applications