The Princeton Power Systems GTIB-30 is a 30kW grid-tied inverter that offers high efficiency, proven reliability, and unprecedented flexibility. This highly-configurable GTIB can condition power from alternative energy sources, as well as energy storage, various AC loads, and AC Microgrids. Ideal for back-up power at industrial and commercial facilities.
- Automated demand response
- Peak shaving functionality
- Island mode (back-up power)
- Demand dispatch
- Solar firming
- Static VAR compensation
- Area frequency regulation (AFR)
With 97.1% peak efficiency, the GTIB-30 is specifically designed with high, round-trip efficiency for battery energy storage systems.
The GTIB-30 is compatible with advanced communication protocols including MODBUS RTU. The GTIB-30 offers a wide input voltage range. Wide DC input voltage range offers flexibility when selecting DC sources such as batteries and PV arrays.
- Microgrid "off-grid" and back-up power capable
- Automatic transfer to off-grid with optional built-in transfer switch (ATS)
- Available in 208V, 400V or 480V 3-phase configuration
- Wide DC input voltage with dual DC port option
- Dart Start capable
- Integrated AC or DC pre-charge (start with only AC or only DC)
- Cluster configurable (side-by-side placement)
- TUV® Certified
|Power Rating||30 kW|
|Power Terminals||1 DC | 1 AC, 2 DC | 1 AC, 2 DC | 2 AC, 1 DC | 2 AC*|
|DC Voltage (Battery)||280-830 V DC standard|
|DC Voltage (PV)||280-830 V DC|
|AC Voltage (Grid)||208 VAC +10%, -12%, 3-phase 3/4 wire
400 VAC +12%, -22%, 3-phase 3/4 wire
480 VAC +10%, -12%, 3-phase 3/4 wire
|Dimensions:||Inches: 20.3 W x 16 D x 78 H
Centimeters: 51 W x 40 D x 198 H
|Enclosure:||NEMA 3R (outdoor)|
|Standards Compliance:||TUV® Certified to UL1741, AS/NZS 4777.2:2015, AS62040.1.1-2003,
IEC 62109-1, IEC 62109-2
* NOTE: Contact our sales department for more details.