The Princeton Power Systems GTIB-30 is a 30kW grid-tied inverter that offers high efficiency, proven reliability, and unprecedented flexibility. This highly-configurable GTIB can condition power from alternative energy sources, as well as energy storage, various AC loads, and AC Microgrids. Ideal for back-up power at industrial and commercial facilities.
- Automated demand response
- Peak shaving functionality
- Island mode (back-up power)
- Demand dispatch
- Solar firming
- Static VAR compensation
- Area frequency regulation (AFR)
With 96.5% peak efficiency, the GTIB-30 is perfect for high, round-trip solar arrays and high, round-trip efficiency for battery energy storage systems.
The GTIB-30 is compatible with advanced communication protocols including MODBUS RTU. The GTIB-30 offers a wide input voltage range. Wide DC input voltage range offers flexibility when selecting DC sources such as batteries and PV arrays.
- Compatible with advanced energy storage
- Floor standing for easy installation with minimal conduit
- Internal transformer
- Dark start
- Integrated charge controller
- Web-based remote performance monitoring, control, fault clearing and firmware upgrade
*Additional GTIB-30 options available.
|Power Rating||32 kW|
|Power Terminals||1 DC | 1 AC, 2 DC | 1 AC, 2 DC | 2 AC*|
|DC Voltage (Battery)||280-830 V DC standard|
|DC Voltage (PV)||280-830 V DC|
|AC Voltage (Grid)||208 VAC +10%, -12%, 3-phase 3/4 wire
415 VAC +10%, -25%, 3-phase 3/4 wire
480 VAC +10%, -12%, 3-phase 3/4 wire
|Dimensions:||Inches: 20.3 W x 16 D x 78 H
Centimeters: 51 W x 40 D x 198 H
|Enclosure:||NEMA 3R (outdoor)|
|Standards Compliance:||IEEE 1547, TUV Certified to UL1741, Rule 21, AS47777, FCC (Certificate: US 72132663 03)|
* NOTE: Contact our sales department for more details.